Investment Test Drive

EIIGX E.I.I. Global Property Institutional

5 lower fee alternatives found

FeeX scanned the market for similar funds with lower fees and better past returns
Show results with
Fund EIIGX E.I.I. Global Property Institutional NGREX Northern Global Real Estate Index RWO SPDR® Dow Jones Global Real Estate ETF  
100% 92% 87%
Annual Fees
(0.98% Exp. Ratio)
(0.50% Exp. Ratio)
(0.50% Exp. Ratio)
Future Est. Balance in 30 yrs
Assuming 5.62% annual return
$38,428.40 $44,428.03 $44,428.03
Est. savings over 30 yrs +$5,999.63 +$5,999.63
As of 9/30/16
1 YR RETURN 11.61%
3 YR 5.77%
5 YR 10.17%
10 YR --
1 YR RETURN 15.51%
3 YR 7.18%
5 YR 11.91%
10 YR 2.77%
1 YR RETURN 13.80%
3 YR 9.01%
5 YR 12.61%
10 YR --
The investment seeks total return. The fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets (which, for purposes of this policy, may include borrowings for investment purposes) in the equity securities of U.S. and non-U.S. companies (with a primary emphasis on real estate investment trusts ("REITs") or REIT-like structures) that are "principally engaged" in the ownership, construction, management, financing, or sale of residential, commercial, or industrial real estate. It will invest at least 40% of its total assets in securities of companies domiciled outside the U.S. and will invest from 20% to 60% of its total assets in U.S.-domiciled companies.
The investment seeks to provide investment results approximating the overall performance of the securities included in the FTSE® EPRA®/NAREIT® Global Index. The fund will invest substantially all (and at least 80%) of its net assets in equity securities included in the FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global Index, in weightings that approximate the relative composition of the securities contained in the FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global Index. Companies included in the FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global Index are engaged principally in real estate activities, including ownership, trading and development of income-producing real estate, and include REITs.
The investment seeks to provide investment results that, before fees and expenses, correspond generally to the total return performance of the Dow Jones Global Select Real Estate Securities Indexsm based upon the global real estate market. The fund generally invests substantially all, but at least 80%, of its total assets in the securities comprising the index or in American Depositary Receipts ("ADRs") or Global Depositary Receipts ("GDRs") based on securities comprising the index. The index is a float-adjusted market capitalization index designed to measure the performance of publicly traded global real estate securities. The fund is non-diversified.

Join FeeX to view all alternatives, get more data and filtering options, and be able to automatically scan all your investments for lower fee replacements.

It's free!

The fees, balance and savings information above are estimated numbers, based on the data FeeX had at the day of publication, but may not be accurate due to incomplete or erroneous data.

The best choice is based on a combined analysis of lowest fees and highest similarity to the original fund.


FeeX's similarity algorithm analyzes over 15 investment characteristics like investment category, asset allocation, strategy, geographical allocation and more. FeeX gives each its own weight and calculates the similarity of any two investments based on a scale of 0 to 100%. Funds with a similarity ranking of 85% and higher are considered "similar".

Yes, funds and ETFs charge fees

Deep within every fund you own lies a hidden fee called expense ratio. It takes away a set % of your savings each and every year. It can often be easily reduced by switching to similar investments with lower expense ratios.


Your Feedback has been sent successfully!