Investment Test Drive

EVFGX EValuator Aggressive RMS Investor

5 lower fee alternatives found

FeeX scanned the market for similar funds with lower fees and better past returns
Show results with
Investing
$
  YOU ASKED ABOUT FEATURED ALTERNATIVE ? ALTERNATIVE
Fund EVFGX EValuator Aggressive RMS Investor SWEGX Schwab MarketTrack All Equity TAAIX Thrivent Aggressive Allocation S  
Similarity
?
100% 90% 90%
Annual Fees
?
$143.09
(1.36% Exp. Ratio)
$65.23
(0.62% Exp. Ratio)
$88.38
(0.84% Exp. Ratio)
Future Est. Balance in 30 yrs
Assuming 5.22% annual return
$30,476.06 $38,136.14 $35,683.09
Est. savings over 30 yrs +$7,660.08 +$5,207.03
Return
As of 10/31/16
1 YR RETURN 1.22%
3 YR 3.32%
5 YR --
10 YR --
1 YR RETURN 3.99%
3 YR 4.43%
5 YR 10.17%
10 YR 4.81%
1 YR RETURN 1.69%
3 YR 4.84%
5 YR 9.41%
10 YR 5.23%
Description
The investment seeks to provide maximize long term total return through principal appreciation with a secondary objective of current income. The fund invests in the securities of other investment companies (including open-end funds, ETFs) and closed-end funds. It will generally allocate 1%-20% of its assets into a variety of underlying funds that focus on investments in fixed income securities (e.g., money markets and bonds) that possess varying qualities of credit and duration. The remaining 80%-99% of the fund's assets will be generally allocated to equity securities that have the potential of providing dividends and growth on an annual basis.
The investment seeks high capital growth through an all-stock portfolio. To pursue its goal, the portfolio maintains a defined asset allocation. The portfolio's target allocation is 100% in stock investments, with certain percentages for different segments of the stock market. It is the portfolio's policy that, under normal circumstances, it will invest at least 80% of its net assets in stock investments; typically the actual percentage is considerably higher. The portfolio invests in mutual funds to achieve its allocation in stock investments.
The investment seeks long-term capital growth. The fund pursues its objective by investing in a combination of underlying funds and directly held financial instruments. It allocates 75%-100% of its assets in equity securities, and 0%-25% in debt securities. The fund may also enter into credit default swap agreements on security indexes. It may enter into standardized derivatives contracts traded on domestic or foreign securities exchanges, boards of trade, or similar entities, and non-standardized derivatives contracts traded in the over-the-counter market.

Join FeeX to view all alternatives, get more data and filtering options, and be able to automatically scan all your investments for lower fee replacements.

It's free!

The fees, balance and savings information above are estimated numbers, based on the data FeeX had at the day of publication, but may not be accurate due to incomplete or erroneous data.

The best choice is based on a combined analysis of lowest fees and highest similarity to the original fund.

Similarity

FeeX's similarity algorithm analyzes over 15 investment characteristics like investment category, asset allocation, strategy, geographical allocation and more. FeeX gives each its own weight and calculates the similarity of any two investments based on a scale of 0 to 100%. Funds with a similarity ranking of 85% and higher are considered "similar".

Yes, funds and ETFs charge fees

Deep within every fund you own lies a hidden fee called expense ratio. It takes away a set % of your savings each and every year. It can often be easily reduced by switching to similar investments with lower expense ratios.

+

Your Feedback has been sent successfully!