Investment Test Drive

WSTEX WST Asset Manager - US Equity Investor

2 lower fee alternatives found

FeeX scanned the market for similar funds with lower fees and better past returns
Show results with
Fund WSTEX WST Asset Manager - US Equity Investor EVGRX EValuator Growth RMS Investor GPTCX GuidePath® Conservative Allocation Svc  
100% 86% 86%
Annual Fees
(1.90% Exp. Ratio)
(1.33% Exp. Ratio)
(1.71% Exp. Ratio)
Future Est. Balance in 30 yrs
Assuming 4.63% annual return
$21,876.04 $26,028.69 $23,183.47
Est. savings over 30 yrs +$4,152.65 +$1,307.44
As of 9/30/16
1 YR RETURN -2.07%
3 YR --
5 YR --
10 YR --
1 YR RETURN 10.05%
3 YR 5.76%
5 YR --
10 YR --
1 YR RETURN 5.12%
3 YR 2.93%
5 YR 7.52%
10 YR --
The investment seeks long-term capital appreciation, while maintaining a secondary emphasis on generating income. The advisor intends to make investments corresponding to those investments in the WST Asset Manager - US Equity Index, which is a custom public index created and also managed by the advisor. The fund normally will invest at least 80% of the value of its net assets, plus any borrowing for investment purposes, in Sector Investments (and thus in equity securities of U.S. companies), while a combination of Fixed Income Investments and/or Gold Investments will typically comprise less than 12% of the value of the fund's net assets. It is non-diversified.
The investment seeks as a primary objective to provide long term principal growth and as a secondary objective to provide current income. The fund invests in the securities of other investment companies (including open-end funds, ETFs) and closed-end funds. It will generally allocate 15%-40% of its assets into a variety of underlying funds that focus on investments in fixed income securities (e.g., money markets and bonds) that possess varying qualities of credit and duration. The remaining 60%-85% of the fund's assets will be generally allocated to equity securities that have the potential of providing dividends and growth on an annual basis.
The investment seeks to maximize total return, consisting of a combination of long-term capital appreciation and current income, while moderating risk and volatility in the portfolio. The fund operates as a fund of funds, investing primarily in registered mutual funds, including exchange-traded funds ("ETFs"). The funds in which the fund may invest are referred to herein as the "underlying funds." The Advisor believes that investing in underlying funds provides the fund with an efficient means of creating a portfolio that provides investors with indirect exposure to a broad range of securities.

Join FeeX to view all alternatives, get more data and filtering options, and be able to automatically scan all your investments for lower fee replacements.

It's free!

The fees, balance and savings information above are estimated numbers, based on the data FeeX had at the day of publication, but may not be accurate due to incomplete or erroneous data.

The best choice is based on a combined analysis of lowest fees and highest similarity to the original fund.


FeeX's similarity algorithm analyzes over 15 investment characteristics like investment category, asset allocation, strategy, geographical allocation and more. FeeX gives each its own weight and calculates the similarity of any two investments based on a scale of 0 to 100%. Funds with a similarity ranking of 85% and higher are considered "similar".

Yes, funds and ETFs charge fees

Deep within every fund you own lies a hidden fee called expense ratio. It takes away a set % of your savings each and every year. It can often be easily reduced by switching to similar investments with lower expense ratios.


Your Feedback has been sent successfully!