Investment Test Drive

NDCCX Nationwide Inv Dest Cnsrv C

2 lower fee alternatives found

FeeX scanned the market for similar funds with lower fees and better past returns
Show results with
Fund NDCCX Nationwide Inv Dest Cnsrv C FASIX Fidelity Asset Manager® 20% EVFCX EValuator Conservative RMS Inv  
100% 96% 86%
Annual Fees
(1.56% Exp. Ratio)
(0.53% Exp. Ratio)
(1.22% Exp. Ratio)
Future Est. Balance in 30 yrs
Assuming 2.49% annual return
$13,050.62 $17,833.91 $14,472.83
Est. savings over 30 yrs +$4,783.29 +$1,422.22
As of 12/31/16
1 YR RETURN 3.88%
3 YR 1.93%
5 YR 2.69%
10 YR 2.64%
1 YR RETURN 4.70%
3 YR 2.81%
5 YR 4.07%
10 YR 3.90%
1 YR RETURN 4.08%
3 YR 2.60%
5 YR --
10 YR --
The investment seeks to maximize total investment return for a conservative level of risk. The fund is a "fund of funds" that invests primarily in affiliated mutual funds representing a variety of asset classes. It also invests in certain underlying funds that are not index funds. The fund aims to provide diversification across major asset classes-stocks and bonds-by investing primarily in mutual funds offered by Nationwide Mutual Funds (each, an "underlying fund" or collectively, "underlying funds") and a fixed interest contract issued by Nationwide Life Insurance Company ("Nationwide Contract"). It is non-diversified.
The investment seeks a high level of current income; capital appreciation is a secondary consideration. The fund allocates its assets among three main asset classes: the stock class (equity securities of all types), the bond class (fixed-income securities of all types maturing in more than one year, including lower-quality debt securities which are sometimes referred to as high yield debt securities or junk bonds), and the short-term/money market class (fixed-income securities of all types maturing in one year or less).
The investment seeks primarily to provide current income and, as a secondary objective, to provide growth through a small degree of exposure to equity markets. The fund normally invests in the securities of other investment companies (including open-end funds, ETFs) and closed-end funds. It will allocate 70%-85% of its assets into a variety of underlying funds that focus on investments in fixed income securities (e.g., money markets and bonds) that possess varying qualities of credit and duration. The remaining 15%-30% of its assets will be generally allocated to equity securities that have the potential of providing dividends and growth on an annual basis.

Join FeeX to view all alternatives, get more data and filtering options, and be able to automatically scan all your investments for lower fee replacements.

It's free!

The fees, balance and savings information above are estimated numbers, based on the data FeeX had at the day of publication, but may not be accurate due to incomplete or erroneous data.

The best choice is based on a combined analysis of lowest fees and highest similarity to the original fund.


FeeX's similarity algorithm analyzes over 15 investment characteristics like investment category, asset allocation, strategy, geographical allocation and more. FeeX gives each its own weight and calculates the similarity of any two investments based on a scale of 0 to 100%. Funds with a similarity ranking of 85% and higher are considered "similar".

Yes, funds and ETFs charge fees

Deep within every fund you own lies a hidden fee called expense ratio. It takes away a set % of your savings each and every year. It can often be easily reduced by switching to similar investments with lower expense ratios.


Your Feedback has been sent successfully!