Investment Test Drive

EVVCX EValuator Very Conservative RMS Inv

5 lower fee alternatives found

FeeX scanned the market for similar funds with lower fees and better past returns
Show results with
Fund EVVCX EValuator Very Conservative RMS Inv AONIX American Century One Choice VryCnsrv Inv TSILX TIAA-CREF Lifestyle Income Retail  
100% 89% 90%
Annual Fees
(1.17% Exp. Ratio)
(0.68% Exp. Ratio)
(0.71% Exp. Ratio)
Future Est. Balance in 30 yrs
Assuming 2.48% annual return
$14,654.28 $16,998.16 $16,844.80
Est. savings over 30 yrs +$2,343.88 +$2,190.52
As of 10/31/16
1 YR RETURN 1.89%
3 YR 1.63%
5 YR --
10 YR --
1 YR RETURN 4.23%
3 YR 3.33%
5 YR 4.20%
10 YR 4.26%
1 YR RETURN 3.16%
3 YR 2.82%
5 YR --
10 YR --
The investment seeks as a primary objective to provide income and as a secondary objective stability of principal. The fund normally invests in the securities of other investment companies (including open-end funds, ETFs) and closed-end funds. It will allocate 80%-99% of its assets into a variety of underlying funds that focus on investments in fixed income securities (e.g., money markets and bonds) that possess varying qualities of credit and duration. The remaining 1%-20% of its allocation will be dedicated to investments in underlying funds that focus on investments in equity securities that have the potential of paying dividends on an annual basis.
The investment seeks the highest total return consistent with its asset mix. The fund invests in other American Century Investments mutual funds (the underlying funds) that represent a variety of asset classes and investment styles. Its asset allocation strategy emphasizes investments in fixed-income securities and cash equivalents, but maintains a portion of the fund's assets in equity securities. The fund invests 25% of its assets in underlying funds that invest in stocks, 69% of its assets in underlying funds that invest in bonds, and 6% of its assets in underlying funds that invest in cash equivalents.
The investment seeks current income with some capital appreciation. The fund is a "fund of funds" that invests in Institutional Class shares of other funds of the Trust and potentially in other investment pools or investment products. It generally seeks to meet the fund's investment objective by investing: (1) approximately 20% of the fund's assets in equity underlying funds and (2) approximately 80% of the fund's assets in fixed-income underlying funds. The fund may deviate from these target allocations by up to ten percentage points depending upon current market conditions and outlook.

Join FeeX to view all alternatives, get more data and filtering options, and be able to automatically scan all your investments for lower fee replacements.

It's free!

The fees, balance and savings information above are estimated numbers, based on the data FeeX had at the day of publication, but may not be accurate due to incomplete or erroneous data.

The best choice is based on a combined analysis of lowest fees and highest similarity to the original fund.


FeeX's similarity algorithm analyzes over 15 investment characteristics like investment category, asset allocation, strategy, geographical allocation and more. FeeX gives each its own weight and calculates the similarity of any two investments based on a scale of 0 to 100%. Funds with a similarity ranking of 85% and higher are considered "similar".

Yes, funds and ETFs charge fees

Deep within every fund you own lies a hidden fee called expense ratio. It takes away a set % of your savings each and every year. It can often be easily reduced by switching to similar investments with lower expense ratios.


Your Feedback has been sent successfully!